Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.093 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 152% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,679 (GH₵12,719) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)