Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,507 (40,178,119 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)