Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,723 (41,874,423 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)