Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00287 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,232 (42,225,191 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)