Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,567 (23,640,734 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)