Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,493 (19,676,796 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)