Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,691 in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (26 minutes ago)