Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 180% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,737 (¥203,563) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (29 minutes ago)