Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 197% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,959 (¥415,500) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (44 minutes ago)