Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,047 (¥96,519) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)