Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 206% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨238,756 (¥404,195) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)