Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,698 (¥184,687) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)