Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨226,077 (¥385,316) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)