Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.818 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 251% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,742 (6,523 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)