Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.802 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 260% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨269,997 (15,166 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (39 minutes ago)