Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.161 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 261% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨271,030 (14,924 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (34 minutes ago)