Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,787 (€941) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)