Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,359 (元4,649) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)