Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,555 (元4,262) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)