Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 181% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,966 (€1,424) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (33 minutes ago)