Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.338 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,473 (€903) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)