Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 184% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,852 (€3,167) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)