Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 184% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,030 (€1,354) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)