Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.690 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 202% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨226,150 (29,407 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)