Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.669 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 164% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,881 (11,720 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)