Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.637 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 168% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,935 (13,348 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)