Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,377 (€730) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)