Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 181% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,703 (3,161 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)