Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12849 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 568% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨500,644 (3,896,268 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)