Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11982 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 411% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,302 (1,663,300 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jacksonville, Florida costs $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)