Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11707 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 510% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨495,406 (4,231,807 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)