Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,794 (元9,743) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)