Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 141% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,516 ($1,419) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)