Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.504 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,386 (17,325 Birr) in Harar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)