Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,242 (€1,164) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Turin costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $200 (33 minutes ago)