Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,746 (20,156,607 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (41 minutes ago)