Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,959 (40,995,410 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)