Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,992 (12,930,861 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)