Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.538 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,041 (元6,742) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)