Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.381 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,783 (4,213 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (44 minutes ago)