Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.179 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,844 (NZ$2,121) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)