Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,475 (€1,317) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)