Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 173% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,588 (€1,374) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 80₴ (34 minutes ago)