Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 446% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,371 (¥355,053) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)