Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,693 (¥86,708) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)