Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,640 (﷼ 32,196,306) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)