Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,239 (﷼ 31,748,266) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)