Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.815 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,327 (12,454 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)