Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.189 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 164% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,475 (28,720 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)