Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.981 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,862 (12,011 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)