Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.947 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 177% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,224 (13,240 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)