Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,179 (¥95,210) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)