Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,535 (¥146,268) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)