Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,449 (14,670,726 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (30 minutes ago)