Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,652 (元3,861) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)