Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,435 (元4,143) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)