Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.225 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,815 (5,148 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)