Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.842 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 188% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,638 (5,500 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (32 minutes ago)