Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,201 (¥285,230) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (33 minutes ago)