Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,266 (¥271,802) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (28 minutes ago)