Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13763 INR / AMD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,130 (683,934Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)