Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23479 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,018 (549,510 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (37 minutes ago)