Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25621 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,967 (257,475 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)