Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23272 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,297 (271,989 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)