Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,152 ($860) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)