Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,316 ($899) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)