Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 190% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,397 (₩1,756,691) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)