Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05725 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,243 (₩877,568) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)