Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,576 in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)