Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,757 in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (23 minutes ago)