Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,036 in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (41 minutes ago)