Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,777 in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (about 1 hour ago)