Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,394 in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)