Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,127 in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)