Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,789 in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)