Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,740 in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)