Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05893 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,106 (₩816,299) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (37 minutes ago)