Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06027 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,496 (₩1,020,404) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)