Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,874 in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)