Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,754 (₨64,241) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (40 minutes ago)