Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,018 (₨133,617) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (44 minutes ago)