Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,478 (₨73,736) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)