Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,663 (1,737 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)