Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,458 (1,784 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)