Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.592 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 30% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨25,315 (元2,390) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)