Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.995 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,364 (C$3,642) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)