Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.503 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,425 (C$1,678) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,771 (41 minutes ago)