Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.095 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,506 ($1,162) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)