Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,096 ($2,483) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)