Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,286 (R$ 3,357) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)