Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,512 (R$ 3,467) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)