Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,780 (R$ 2,119) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)