Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,248 (R$ 2,997) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)