Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,581 (€1,451) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)