Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.684 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,206 (1,908 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)