Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,915 (2,030 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (36 minutes ago)